You Might Make A Few Microscopic Friends
HOW CAN I WASH MY PILLOW?
We know it is complicated when we talk about washing them many times they end up in the dry cleaner when there is no need since at home. They can be perfectly clean but how to do it without damaging them?
First of all read the labels of your pillows: Since there are 2 ways to wash them by hand or wash machine
Our Unelma pillow can be washed in 2 ways.
- Remove the adjustable layers. (Just unzip the pillow, remove the bamboo case).
- Take a container, fill it with cold water and add a little mild detergent, especially for delicate items (NOT chlorine). Mix everything well and moisten a clean cloth in the solution.
- Squeeze the cloth well to remove excess water, clean the pillow with it. Do it gently and making circular movements to eliminate the spots well.
- Once it has no stains, dry it by pressing with clean towels to remove all possible moisture, then place it in a dry place, without direct sunlight and, most importantly, in a flat position.
- Remove the adjustable layers. Just unzip the pillow, remove the bamboo case.
- Put the normal cycle in cold water and use only mild liquid detergent, mix the soap well, so there are no excesses. Do not use chlorine bleach!.
- Then tumble dry low heat and remove promptly from dryer.
Keeping your pillow clean is the most important, make sure you are always in the best conditions. if you want to know more about it, I invite you to see what kain of benefits has the Unelma bamboo pillow that the others don't have